Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday, 10/5



8# - that's amazing - water or not - what a boost! Keep up the great work!

Yesterday was a bit unorganized -  I'm not doing as well as you are - definitely not -   I had to taste some fudge - just a teeny tiny bite - really - to see if it was burnt - it was.   So that got thrown out.  I've made so much it's going the way of chocolate making - I'll have to find someone else to test it - the thought of tasting it today makes me a little queasy.

Didn't have the corn for supper - forget what I did have.    I have some kind of powdered energy drink that Brooke gave me - it's at the storage unit - I guess I'll pick it up tomorrow when I go to town.  It will help I know.   

While at the storage unit - I'll see if I can find my "Belly Fat"  book - it worked so well before!

I find that I'm not even thinking breakfast until about 11 a.m. -  Food just does not appeal to me right now -    I'm going to keep the tea-pot steaming today - maybe hot tea is just what I need. 

This is not the up-beat kind of support you need - So let's change the tone -    I challenge myself to
take a 15 minute walk today!     My walking sticks are on the porch - weather is nice and I'll take Tucker with me. 

I'll boil up some chicken today - What???!!!   I happen to like plain old boiled chicken.  

I'll report back about the walk -

bmb

No comments:

Post a Comment